| Posted by shawn cassidy on January 3, 2012 at 12:20 AM
The Celtics won their first fourth quarter of the season. The defense looked solid,and Ray was a machine from behind the three-point line.
- Rondo had 7 turnovers,but the number isn't the story. I would say 4 of those were missed by his teammates. The Celtics had 15 as a team,and that's still not a good number. The Celtics will always have high turnovers because they over pass the ball sometimes.
- The Celtics beat the Wizards on the boards by just one 43-42. Which is surprising because the young bigs for Washington had a field day tonight. Andray Blatche had 28 points and nine rebounds, JaVale McGee had 17 points and 14 boards.
- The Celtics usually win when they have 25 or more assists,and tonight they had 28.The Celtics shot 10/20 from three-point land. Ray had 6,and Paul had 4. When they both hit the three ball the Celtics don't lose.
- Rondo only had 6 points,but he didn't need to score when Ray puts up 27,and Pierce puts up 21.
- The Celtics allowed 50 points in the paint,and to win a game after a number like that speaks words.