|Posted by shawn cassidy on December 28, 2011 at 3:25 AM|
The Celtics in this big three era have never started the season 0-2. The Celtics in this big three era have never given up over a hundred points in each of the first two games of the season,and they have never given up over a hundred in a season opener that was until Christmas day this year. The Celtics in this era have never given up over 60 points in the first half of the first two games of the season,but this year they have to the Knicks,and Heat.
Five Key Stats
- The Celtics gave up the ball 24 times. That just can't happen. Especially when you play the Heat.
- Celtics 28 rebounds,and the Heat out rebounded them by 10.
- Zero steals by Rondo. Rondo needs to be more active on defense if he's not getting at least one steal.
- Miami shot 8 more free throws,but they're at home.
- Noris Cole can't score 20 points again.