|Posted by shawn cassidy on January 22, 2012 at 10:35 PM|
- I have pointed out before that the Celtics need the trio of KG/Bass/JO to score 35 or more points for the Celtics to win. KG with 17, Bass with 13, and JO with 8. A lovely total of 38 points.
- Pietrus and Bass duo scoring 27 points. Pietrus played 35 minutes because of Ray Allen, but it's still a good showing for the duo off the bench.
- The Celtics shot 51.4% against the Wizards. The Celtics shot about 50% for the season last year. Pierce shot 10/15, and KG 7/10 from the field. Bradley was a painful 1/8 from the field.
- Pierce aggressive 12/15 from the charity stripe.
- Pierce scored 14 4th quarter points. Putting his stamp on the Celtics win.
- Celtics had 22 assists on 37 made hoops.
- 17 tunrovers, I understand when Rondo is out. Bradley had 6 for the game. Pierce had a good game, but he had 5 turnovers.
- Celtics lost the rebound battle 35/37, but that's a number I can live with.
- 44 points in the paint for the Wizards,and 48% shooting for the game. The Celtics can't give 44 points in the paint, and they can't allow teams to shot 48% for the game.