|Posted by shawn cassidy on January 18, 2012 at 11:30 AM|
Raptors (4-10) @ Celtics (4-8 )
7:30 PM ET, January 18, 2012
TD Garden, Boston, MA
Andrea Bargnani C - Jan 16: Day-to-Day
Chris Wilcox PF - Jan 17: Day-to-Day
Keyon Dooling PG - Jan 17: Day-to-Day
Pierce is averaging 24.4 points in 22 career home meetings against the Raptors (4-10). Boston has defeated Toronto six straight times at home and in 15 of the last 17 meetings overall. The Celtics beat the Raptors twice in the only preseason games of the season. The Celtics have owned the Raptors in the past four seasons.
Keys of the game
Both teams will want this game. The Celtics, and Raptors both are on a five game losing streaks. The Celtics have talked about finding who they are, and they have said they're close. This is the game to find some footing. I hope we see the aggressive Rondo, and I hope he's allowed to take this game over.
- Rebounding was great last night. I hope we see the same effort.
- The Celtics turned the ball over 18 times Monday. They need to keep turnovers around 12 for the game.
- Ray Allen needs shots. The Celtics have been spoon feeding Pierce for the past three games or so. I think Paul is doing better each game. It's time to get the offense going with ball movement, and Rondo leading the charge.
- Points in the paint. KG/JO, and Bass need to combine for about 35 of Boston's points tonight. We need around 15 from Garnett without him shooting 19 times. We need Bass, and JO to split the other 20 points needed.
- Win the first quarter, and close out the game. The Celtics two fatal flaws. If they can grow from the five game losing streak. Tonight will be the best game to show what you have learned.