|Posted by shawn cassidy on December 1, 2013 at 1:50 AM|
The Bucks were 2-13 heading into Saturday nights game. Two of Milwaukee's three victories this season have come against the Celtics. The Bucks beat the Celtics, 105-98 in Boston. Jared Sullinger scored 21 points and had 14 rebounds, while Jeff Green and Jordan Crawford added 18 points apiece for the Celtics.
The Celtics jumped out on the Bucks posting 27 points, and holding the Bucks to 19 points. The Bucks turned it up on Boston in the second quarter out scoring the Celtics by 14 points 28-14, and that pretty much set the game for the Bucks. This was a game that the Celtics should have won probably. Maybe it was tired legs on a back-to-back.
The Celtics finished the rough month with a decent 7-12 record, and they did better then expected. I will take this, and the Celtics remain in the hunt for a playoff spot.
- The Celtics took care of the ball with 10 turnovers.
- The Celtics out scored the Bucks in the paint 46-30.
- The Celtics bench only scored 13 points.
- The Celtics lost the glass 49-41.
- The Celtics are the best team guarding the three. The Celtics allowed 8 three-point bombs, and the Bucks made 47% from three.
Categories: Recaps 2013-14