|Posted by shawn cassidy on January 7, 2012 at 4:10 AM|
The biggest number to discuss is the 25 points scored by the Celtics in the first half. Tied for worst in Celtics history with the 95' team.
- I think everyone knows the Celtics lost the boards 47-36. The Celtics gave up 14 offensive rebounds. I have no clue how the Celtics fix this. I don't know what it is. KG was a great rebounder,and I think he should have enough skill to grab more. He's not the same KG,but come on Garnett only six rebounds.
- The Celtics took care of the basketball with only 12 turnovers that's the number I want every game. No more than 12.
- Pierce 3/17 isn't good. Ray should have taken more shots,and so should of KG,and Rondo. Rondo was in a nice groove,but Pierce didn't force it. A lot of those shots looked really good.
- Jermiane had a monster four blocks last night. JO shot 1-3,and I think we should have used him more on offense.
- The Celtics didn't give up any fast break points,and that's pretty good against a young team like the Pacers.
- The Celtics did hold the Pacers to 40% shooting,but the Celtics shot below their season average
- The Celtics held Danny Granger to 3/14 from the field. .